Together we Can Make a Difference
TOGETHER WE aRE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!
- Supporting us, supports the families impacted by child abuse and neglect.
- We provide support, guidance and counselling to children and protective parents involved Family Court matters, child protection and police investigations
- We advise and contribute to Government Departments on Family Law Court issues and co-ordinate legal advice for protective parents who don’t feel they are being heard.
- We actively seek changes to the Family Law Act, 1975 and of the Family Law Court.
- We provide Court support services, a McKenzie’s friend
We are funded by members and participate in various fundraising events during the year, accepting donations that support families in practical ways.
We apply for government grants as a registered charity to provide practical support that spotlights the issues to find a solution that is focused on children’s safety.
Support For Children and Parents
and because of our Supporters we are doing more good for more people!
HOPE NEEDS TEAM WORK!
You can become a moving Part of Us…
There are many ways to help.
Volunteer time, donate, become a member. Reach out to us and see where you can contribute.
Strategy requires skill, research, experience and information.
Statistic don’t tell the story.